Friday, December 30, 2005

10:26pm work went slow for the first hour but sales kept coming in later. I ended up closing with a $100 sale and a $10 bonus. Can’t complain about that. Also, I met Anne on the train at Churchill station of all places. She had a pit stop to do so I took her bag home and watched the Oilers skate to beat Nashville 4-2 and a breakaway goal by Ryan Smyth. Excellent stuff. Now the Oilers play Calgary tomorrow night and if they can beat them, they are back in the running for 1st place in the Division and the Conference again.

Seeing as how tomorrow is New Years eve, I’m going to work on the finale touches of CH and get it out the door before the Oiler/Flames game and we go down to first night to watch the fire works. What a great way to round out the year.

I’ve also got to figure out how that 3 month calendar works. I haven’t been able to find out how to add events to the calendar. As I said, Jan, Feb, March are going to be action packed filled months. That’s all for now. More later.

e. Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home