Saturday, November 12, 2005

Yesterday was

spent relaxing. I just did Internet stuff and watched an Oiler hockey game but I plan on buckling down to CH today after I get some sleep. I'm also toying with some ideas for my next story. "All or nothing" Or AON. When I get my response back from SH, on Lift-Off, I'm going to try and market the story to some print magazines. Not that I think there is anything wrong with webzines or anything like that.

But since I want to write a few adventure stories and market them, I also want to write some mystery stories and some more Westrens as well. But one thing at a time.

I got some good responses from my enquiry about stuff to use n between scenes. Transition and narrative summary are two tools I can use. I'm not talking about story pacing or piling scene upon scene but adding material in between the scenes. World building is also another useful method.

e. Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home