Sunday, November 27, 2005

On Coast last night the host Ian Punnet was encouraging discussion about a recent story of a Canadian Minister of defense (ours) and former Deputy PM went on record that the Bush Govt has bases on the moon and has been shooting down UFOs and that we could be on our way to an alien intergalactic war. But he also said he had no confirmation on this and of course out of the loop for some time. Now I haven't read the story yet and I'll have more reaction after I get out of bed and another 5hrs or so of sleep.

The other story is that this Setti program could be picking up ET viruses and depositing these viruses all over the Internet. Both of these stories are very interesting to me and I'm going to investigate them later on, like I said.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home