Friday, November 11, 2005

Not much

time to Blog yesterday. I didn't get much sleep the night before but I have tomorrow off and I'm going to write CH.

Also, my next story isn't going to be science fiction at all but an adventure. No aliens or gadgets or space ships. Just pure adrenalin rush excitement. I've got the story title and it's going to be my novel project going out in December.

On the Yule weekend, which I'll have 3 days off, I plan on writing that story and have it ready as my January submission. I might just write several adventure short stories before I return to a sf story again later. Actually the way I write, I can produce 1 short story/weekend. If I can keep my healt and able to write until I'm 80, which would be in 26 years, that would be 1,352 short stories. LOL.

e. Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home