Friday, November 25, 2005

Just a quick note here as I get ready to go into work. When I get home, I'll be working hard on CH and I will try and get it ready for this month. My plan is to send 1 short story out/month. I want a min of 3 sold stories and one of my novels possibly 3 available. When I have 3-4 stories sold and a body of work, I'll shop for an agent. I'm 54 and I want a novel published before I turn 60. I know, but age isn't everything and even a factor in writing/publishing. Besides many new writers that have had their first novel published usually end up going crazy publishing books like nobody's business.

I hope to get out of the gate and never stop. If I can live until I'm 80+ and still have my health and wits about me, I'll continue to write.

Anyhow, it's off to do the job thing and I want to bring my story and try and work on that a bit more. This weekend I'll be putting it all together and then touching up the grammar and with crossed fingers, I'll be able to send this out before the end of the month.

e. Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home