Wednesday, November 30, 2005

I cleaned up that drop down menu code in the sidebar but I need to return to the instructions and find out how to add stuff into the menu like the links in my sidebar and I'll figure that out as I go along.

This morning I worked more on CH and there are even more changes I need to the story. I was thinking about making the side kick a native/aboriginal but somehow that doesn't seem to fit.

my last submission has had the story "Lift Off" since the 18th of this month but I hope to hear from them by at least the end of the year.

I don't know if my who's online counter is working because, I'm the only one currently on line when I'm doing Template work etc. so it's kind of hard to tell. The stat counter seems to be working ok.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home