Sunday, November 06, 2005

CH

is coming along fine but I think this could be going the way of Dark Intruder and that itself is another project. However with CH, if it goes 8-10k then there will be a lot I need to trim away from the story to bring it under 5k. Not that there are no outlets for a 10k web story but I want the story to be 5k. The main problem I'm having at the moment is to make the Villain more evil then he is right now and I'm around 4k. However, I can trim and condense the story down.

At least I'll have a lot more latitude in CH the novel. It looks though as though the story will be in the rough draft by the end of the long weekend.

I haven't had as much time as I'd like today with the story because of back problems I'm having but at least I got something done today and at least 1000 words. But that's all for now.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home