Friday, October 28, 2005

Yesterday

I wasn't feeling very well late last night. I ended up puking and right after that, I felt surprisngly better. Lack of sleep is what the problem was and I think the reason why I'm having trouble at least over the last few days is because of the sugar in my cereal in the morning. Being diabetic means having no or little sugar. I find it difficult to sleep when I go back to bed at around 6:30am

Anyhow, not much is going on.

I went and downloaded that project World wind from Nasa but my computer is so slow its hard to process the set-up times and instalation itself of the program was a bit long. I'll tinker around with it later on the weekend. Maybe.

I'm also working on a long term novel project It's going to be a space opera but so far I haven't got much of an idea for it. At the moment I'm still working on my short stories. I haven't done anything yesterday because yesterday was so hectec and all. This weekend I'm going to go through hra for the 7 point plot outline and also figure out what's going on with my printer and add more ideas to the world building process for this new project.

I don't know if I'm going to do anything with Ace Valorous and or Rouge behavior much less Underworld. But I know these 3 novels I wrote last year and into this year might just be practice novels. I'm going to also work on the 3 Act play format for writing novels and the 7 point outline for short stories. As soon as I get some cash I might even get M. Fisks WIP bar program but cash is hard to come by right now. We've had $826 in the last few days and I've got to get insulin with some of that and we're going to be short a third of our rent this (Nov) month. I think most of that $826 is all but gone.

At work things are going crazy too because Rob has been in the Office over the past few nights and I can't just sit and relax and work on my writing in between calls. I was moved over to the cheap seats as it were as we call it the front 20. So I'm off the tap list but that's okay. I had the highest total in the section last night. I think though tonight I'm going to work a bit on HRA anyway. Or at least, I'll bring it with me. That's all for now.

e. Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home