Monday, October 10, 2005

Wow ! !

I printed and formatted Dark Intruder, The Signpost, High-risk assessment, and two shorter works, Outpost 27. And Lift-off. That’s a record for me. I kind of think I want to work on the shorter stories: Outpost 27 and Lift-off. I also have Blue array lying around but that’s in hard copy and I need to get that into my word processor to reformat and print it out again. So that's 5 stories today, double spaced on hard copy and ready for editing. I’d like to spend more time with the shorter stories and get them ready where I can send them out all at once and just wait from there. Anyhow, more later. It’s time to put this boy to bed shortly. That’s all for now.

e. Jim

Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Picasa 2.1
Google's free software program Picasa is now available in version 2.1, which adds support for RAW files from a number of manufacturers including Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Pentax, Kodak, Sony, Minolta and Fuji.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a
SEX
site. It pretty much covers SEX related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
 
Fantastic blog you got here, I fully anticipate stopping back for some great updates. I have a download music for free online site. In addition to download music for free online, you can get music of some of today's top artists' such as Green Day, Gwen Stefani, Simple Plan, Usher and many more. Stop by and check it out when you can.
Rod
 
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I need someone to work at home making $10 - $50 hr. All you need to do is visit my website to sign-up.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home