Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Well

I checked up on the t93 calendar for Oct and the last post from t93 had been about Oct.6th, and that doesn’t surprise me as far as email frequency goes. I don’t expect one from then in my inbox anytime soon.

I've been looking at tinkering with changing my blogg. As far as I know the only thing in my blog I modified was the profile and I backed up the Template to a Notepad file.

Also I went to examine the "What is a sidebar article" and it doesn't say much but talks about what a Sidebar is and how to edit the Template and edit tags in the Template. I'm going to have to spend some serious time with that. I tried to insert links to the About me profile but by doing that it stretched my page.

"odds and ends:"

I could have done another scene easily today but I'll be loging off this in about half an hour. No sports tonight so I might be able to fire off another scene when I get home. One thing I might do is to see if I can get any cheap earbud headphones at the dollar store on the way into work and a pencil sharpener. I've got a few hb pencils for now. I think the dollar store up by the Wall mart is the best. Anyway, that's all for now.

e.Jim





<< Home