Sunday, October 02, 2005

Well

I ended up watching Riddick and it wasn’t half bad. I’d say on a scale from 1-10 I’d rate it a 6. There was a lot of movement in the scenes. Visually, it was excellent but there wasn’t much of a plot to it.

Also, this afternoon I got out the index cards and made my 7 point outline and printed them off and stuck them on the index cards and I have a complete at a glance synopsis as what going on. I'm going to write the story on the long weekend and it will be ready to submit Nov 1st.

e.Jim

Comments:
Biz blog: Window Shop
Laura Gunderson on retailing in Oregon In recent days on my blog, I've written about gloomy forecasts for looming holiday shopping season.
Find out how you can buy and sell anything, like things related to music on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like music!
 
Sony AIBO upgraded to Mind 3
Posted on Sunday, October 02 2005 @ 02:49:52 CEST by LSDsmurf AIBO is a free-spirited and seriously intelligent companion with a burning desire to entertain.
c ya, wholesale distributor
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home