Sunday, October 09, 2005

well then

yesterday was jammed packed with reformatting one of the stories I had written almost a year ago. That’s the only thing wrong with emailing document. I guess I could have hyperlinked them and I think I might just do that from that end but I already got the stories over here and I don’t want to have to go through all of the rig amoral of un hooking up systems.

But I did get to the half way mark of reformatting the Dark Intruder story and I will format the rest today and print out a hard copy. It’s a 10k a story where I “sfized” a vignette in my life as retold fresh the weekend it happened back in my 1980 diary.

Since the arrival of Serenity last week was it? I investigated Firefly. Apparently there were only 14 episodes of the show before it was canceled. I haven’t been able to see any of the show but the opinions from fandom as in anything else were mixed.

Also yesterday I had this horrible sinus headache that stayed with me all day so around the time of the Oiler hockey game which was the highlight of my night last night I took a Motrin and went to bed and watched the game. I was a sleep under the covers when my wife came in and woke me up tapping me on the shoulder otherwise I woud have missed the game interly sleeping away. The game was very exciting and ended in a shootout. The Oilers had I think 10 ties last year and now that with the recent NHL CBA and the new rule changes, there will be no tied games. The Oilers won in a shoot out.

That’s about all for me right now. I’m tired and I want to get some sleep. More latter on.

e. Jim





<< Home