Sunday, October 02, 2005

Okay, one more time

I can get the images there enough but I can't seem to get just the image without the large rectangle of white space. I don't know what gives? I might make another post to the help forum and see if I get an answer in the morning. I think it has to do with the image type at the source, ie: paint. I need a affordable robust image creation program that makes image posting a lot better then this. I'm sure it's something I'm doing wrong and I keep getting this thick white boarder surrounding my image. It's most infuriating. Well, on another note I don't think I'll be able to watch RAW Homecoming tomorrow night because TSN has it on for 3 hours and they won't repeat this for the 10pm showing but they have it on again for Tuesday at 1pm and it's 3 hrs so that's what I'm going to watch for now.If Raw is going to be a 3 hr show from now on then I'm taking Mon nights off and making a long weekend of it. Well, that's all for tonight. Unless I get another great idea.

e.Jim

Comments:
Just thought I'd let you know about a site where you can make over $800 a month in extra income. Go to this site   MAKE MONEY NOW  and put in your zip code..... up will pop several places where you can get paid to secret shop, take surveys, etc.  It's free.  I found several and I live in a small town!
 
Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link



<< Home