Sunday, October 02, 2005

I still

haven’t got the bugs worked out yet with Picasa but I haven’t been trying. Looking for an easy solution I guess but I went over to Future shop to check on some electronics and I was interested in that all-in-one color laser printer but it was monochrome.
I was also looking at their gaming cards and when I get a decent graphics card I’d like to start playing again and I hope to do this before the end of the year.

I want to put some extra hours in this week but I didn’t get a good night’s sleep last night so I might just go in for Tues and Wed afternoons and that way, I’ll at least get 21.5hrs in. But no more Saturdays. If this dividend check before Xmas comes through then the HP color laser printer is within reach and Fs still has some stand alone scanners and some nice ones for $100 bucks. When I write FTF I don’t want to send it out with this 5L printer because the page it prints tilts a bit and isn’t centered all the time. A good color Laserjet printer is a good investment for a writer. I need a lot of things but I also need to get off my duff and put the hrs in as well.

e. Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home