Thursday, October 20, 2005

I added

another image from the WIP bar and it shows up cleanly but still not lined up with Archives etc against the close edge of the sidebar but I got the images in, thanks to Blogger forum.

I also worked on some more "Lift-off" specifically breaking things down by lines. There are some major discrepancies in the rough draft but that's what the revision process is for and why I'm editing. Mostly these are fuzzy areas in the story and POV shift changes. I've got about a 500 word buffer that I can use to add description to round the story out to 5k. More on this later.


Comments: Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home