Sunday, October 02, 2005

Having some problems

getting back to sleep from earlier. Overcast out there and cold. Unseasonable weather. Usually we're +14* out there.

Images. I think my problem with images/Picasa is the pop ups. Which is why they keep bouncing back an error message saying I need an Internet connection. Still working with their help forum to get this fixed up but I'm pretty sure it has to do with the pop up settings in my browser tool bar. Hey, I can get the text colored. Nifty. All this and it's free too?

I haven't been reading as much as I'd like to. Currently I'm reading, nothing. Really kind of hard to read some font becuse if my eyesite difficulties. I can see okay and on the screen etc. I like the larger font here because its easier on the eyes but I do need some new glasses and I don't mean a pair of $20 reading glasses. But that's basically why I'm not reading anything at the moment.

e.Jim





<< Home