Thursday, October 27, 2005

Happy..sort of

because not only did Lift-Off go out the door but about 5pm yestrday the webzine's automated response system said they received my submission. So, I'm happy about that. Now it's time to go on to High risk assessment. I might put The Signpost on hold for now and work on Hra, instead.

Speaking of HRA, just before the printer went hairy on me yesterday, a few weeks ago I was able to print out a hard copy. Double spaced to, so I can work on getting the printer ready and my story ready for another magazine.

I didn't get much sleep overnight. I think maybe 2hrs as I woke up about 4:30am and played around online for awhile. So I went back to bed around 6am. I was tired but I couldn't sleep. Then just when I could about 7am, some yokle buzzes our intercom wakeing me up. It was hard to get back to sleep after that. I lay in bed tossing and turning. Then about 10:45 just as I was about to doze off, Anne's alarm clock went off. I don't feel to bad right now. I was able to sleep until 12:15pm or so and I came out to pee and saw a note on the arbright bathroom counter $702. Anne's money came in. I fixed a coffee and watched the news and here I am.

After I get hra done I'll be working on FTF and then Harbringer's watcher among others as mentioned before, plus I'm in World building mode for another masive project I'm looking at starting but I wont say much about this until somethime later when I have an Outline and characters and the World completed.

Anyhow, that's all for me for now. Probably some more later

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home