Wednesday, October 19, 2005

email is

screwd up. Can't get anything out to Margaret Fisk, whom has given me permission to use the wip bar.

Today was a day of maintenance duties for me, what with doing a complete scan on my system but I have the chance to do more on "Lift off" at work. I make a sale I can do some more lines. Make a sale, do some more lines, type thing.

"Lift-off" is going out the door at the end of November. At least it's going out. Results will vary.

Apparently we're moving the office at the end of Dec early Jan. I'm trying to figure out if there is any postal services in the area of our little new office. I might have to go back to Shoppers only because that's where I can not only mail my stuff but also get my insulin and other supplies. But that's all for now. Where have I said that before?

e. Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home