Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Just a quick note here

as I get ready to get on with the later part of the day. The Job as I go in and do that for 4 hrs. They aren't going to like me today for playing hokey from yesterday. But I didn't know until 2:30ish yesterday afternoon I'd have the night off. now if I would have known about this Fri, that would have made a difference.

Something new Google is beta testing is this Google earth, which I likie but all I have on my Xp machine is just interlaced video and until I get a decent graphics card but I need Norton before that.

Also before I get to work on Face to face I want to get this FC Charge out of the way. I'm about 70% of the way through it and I should have it all commited to memory and ready to get it out of the way. I figure I should have the basics for FTF and begin that Oct 15th or even on the long weekend. If all goes well. The story should be writen by the end of Oct and in Nove I'll have plenty of time to edit it and get it ready for submission by the end of Nov. as it goes out Dec 1st. If I'm lucky I'll have the first rejection back in Jan/06. I hope to write 6 other stories and another novel next year and finish Underworld so that by this time next year and maybe even have a sale next year as well. The Underworld goes out to agents by this time next year I will have the finale draft completed. If all goes well, I'd say Underworld will be published in 08.
But I'm content right now for writing short stories and getting them out and hopefully published. And that's the master plan.

However, right now, it's off to do the Job thing. My usual 4hrs. I could be short next week unless I manage to put in some afternoons and I'd like to at least put the effort in and try out for some.

Anyway, that's all for now. Time to get this spell checked and out of here. Hmm, the check spelling window won't work. So I'm going to have to compose this in my word processor then transfer to here from now on. Sorry about the spelling. Won't happen again.

e. Jim





<< Home