Friday, September 30, 2005

Hello

still won't work for me but the Picasa help forum is pretty good. I'm sure its just a firewall issue more then anything else.

Also, I couldn't sleep when I went back to bed after I took my insulin and I got up around 7:45am and read a few of my blogs and entered one and on my own website (down now) I added a hyperlink to my blog. At first I didn't think it would work and then I was surprised I wrote it correctly. Happy days.

And it gets better. I had a burst of inspiration and put together a rough outline for my story Face to face. Also, I had success printing off the Charge on my old 5L printer and there were 0 mistakes on my paycheck last night. That made Anne happy and so far things are looking good for a nice weekend.

There are no shortages of things for me to do that's for sure. At the moment were getting ready for supper and Work and I have a short 3.5 hr shift tonight so everything is turning out fine in that department.

That's all for now.

e. Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home