Saturday, November 04, 2006

I went
into work tired but feeling okay. I got the donuts and their sausage breakfast sandwich and into work. I put the donuts in the lunchroom and got myself a coffee and ate my breakfast sandwich or BF from now on. Very nice, I really enjoyed that and I’m going to get another one next weekend. So, this is what I’m going to do, work a full afternoon shift/week, next week, Mon-Fr. I think we’ll be having Remembrance Day off but nothing has been verified. That will get me 34.5 hours and toss in the stat pay that should get me about $310 after taxes. Anne gets $149 of that; I keep $10 for expenses. That will get me $170. Then next week, I’ll do the same and put in 38.5 hours. That should get me after taxes I should have about $319. Less $140 and I’m left with $180. So, that’s $530 between the 17th and the 24th Then, I plan on getting the printer and MS Word. That’s of course I find out what’s going on with my vision on the 20th. Then I’ll know what to do with the money I earned. Anyway, we started doing HHF and I sold a family pass/sponsorship on top of the tickets, $100 sale. I got a few $50 sales and I ended up with $245 before they realized our line hour was dropping. This campaign is done. So we did WCS and I got a bit more out of that. Then we had some technical trouble and Edgar and I had a great conversation about politics etc., which I won’t go into here. We ended up doing 3 campaigns. I got X2 large sales and ended up with top total,

I was glad to get out of there. That crazy woman wasn’t there and hasn’t been there for the past few days. Thank God, I got home and Anne was waiting for me outside there and went inside with me. She had some of her shopping done. I went and had a nap. I think I got an hour snooze and I’m more or less refreshed and awake. No hockey tonight. Were having a “Chinese” kind of a dinner, dried ribs chicken ball and rice. I got a fresh container of coffee we got out rent paid bus pass lots of food things are looking good. Tonight I’m going to work on the “F” and have a relaxing evening. I think tomorrow I’m going to try and recover my desktop on my old machine. If everything works out all right, I should have my new printer and MS Word by the end of the month. That way I can save up my More later.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home