Sunday, October 01, 2006

Very interesting.
I’m getting a lot out of reading Bickham.

I took my travel pill and went to bed about 2:30am. I was asleep by 3am but I missed my Gold Trail’s show this morning waking up at about 6am feeling lethargic with the pill still working in me. I did the cbi thing and went back to bed. I didn’t get to sleep until about 7am. I slept from there until 12:20pm. I had a good 8 hrs sleep. After brunch I’m ready to tackle more of NW.

Coast wasn’t bad last night on consciousness. Anne’s doing laundry and I’m enjoying my first coffee. We’re still having cable issues. About 10pm or so last night Anne went over to the pay phone to see if she can find out what’s going on at Shaw tech supprt. Ten pm on a Sat and tech support had about 50 other customers ahead of her! On a late Sat night? Something is definately up. They better do something about this cable/phone system otherwise Shaw is going to lose a lot of customers. Welcome to convergence kids. Growing pains always suck don't it?

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home