Wednesday, July 05, 2006

another hot one
today but I’m dealing with it as best as I can. I don’t feel to badly in here. Anyway after the br I got up to watch Adam-12 and climbed into bed about 2:30am and listened to a bit of Coast open lines for awhile. The US is worried about N Korea and their ability to launch missiles. They can only launch them about halfway over the sea of Japan, if even that. But the threat is there. I past out about 3am and slept until 5am and I got up to do the cbi thing and went back to bed. Anne left the AC on all night and it’s still on tight now. I think the power went off because the alarm clock kept flashing but I got up about 11:30am and headed to the wall of heat in the hallway and front room. Anne was up for awhile and is still in bed because she has to return back to work today. It’s day 3 of a long week for me. I don’t mind. It’s only 4 hours.

The only thing I don’t like about TMP is it doesn’t go into a lot of things about the middle. I think if I have the money, I’m going to pick up Bickham and get the recharger next weekend. Right now is when I should be putting in some extra hours because Rob is away on holidays. So I think I’ll go in for tomorrow and Friday. That way, I’ll have 29.5hrs. Anyway, that’s all for me for right now. Time to make my Blog rounds.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home