Monday, December 05, 2005

I had an extended weekend having Mon off to celebrate our anniversary dated for tomorrow night but only because Anne had the night off. For some reason I couldn't get into the "View Blog" portion of my site today. But I'm in now.

Okay last night I got involved in a RSS feedburner rabbit trail and I'm still tinkering around with that. I signed up with "Feedburner" so we'll see what that's all about down the road. I also began to work some more on CH. It's almost there and I'm going to tinker around with it for the rest of the evening making some cosmetic changes on the overall story. I'll be happy to have it published so I can post a link to it but I will provide a few snippits of the story when it's finally done.

I don't know if my who's online counter is working as I've never seen other flags or other numbers then just me but the US has pulled ahead in countries accessing this Blog.


That's all for now.

e.Jim

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home